Brand NewUpgrade Your Tickets
For 2019, we are excited to announce our new ‘Audience with’ sessions as well as exclusive Champagne Receptions with Meet & Greets and Coursewalks. Not only can you enjoy the world class entertainment in the Main Arena but experience the new sessions in addition to your standard tickets. Once you have bought your main session tickets you will have the option to buy one or both of the above options at checkout.
An Audience With Sessions
Before each show each the 40 minute ‘Audience With’ session will take place in the Arena theatre within the venue which will feature a fantastic panel of equestrian celebrities. Session times:
- Saturday 28th December at 11am - An Audience With…This Esme
- Saturday 28th December at 4pm - An Audience With….Dressage Stars of Theraplate UK Liverpool International Horse Show
- Sunday 29th December at 11am - An Audience With…Wocket Woy and the Pwoducer
- Sunday 29th December at 4pm - An Audience With…Mary King, Oliver Townend and Geoff Billington
- Monday 30th December at 4pm - An Audience With… Rory Bremner, Alistair Stewart and Matt Sampson
- Tuesday 31st December at 4pm - An Audience With...A panel of Equestrian Celebrities
Each intimate session will let fans enjoy, learn and interact with the equestrian and celebrity stars. There will be limited availability on these sessions! Adults can go from £12.50 and Children £7.50
Before every evening show at 5.30pm we will be offering an exclusive Champagne Reception/Meet & Greet session with official course walk in the iconic Arena.
Prior to the evening sessions, guests can up the glamour with a Champagne Reception, Meet and Greet with top riders and course walk. There will be limited availability on these sessions!
Adults can go from £35 and Children £20
Dine in style and be a part of the exclusive VIP platform experience. Located on the multi-levelled gallery overlooking the Main Arena, each table enjoys the best views in the house. With a champagne reception, delicious 3-course meal and all the amazing equestrian sport and entertainment, there is no better way to experience the Liverpool International Horse Show.
VIP can be booked for a minimum of 2 people, but please note this will be on a shared table.
- VIP admission
- Early entrance into Shopping Village
- Access onto the VIP Platform for the session of the booking
- Reserved table for the duration of the session
- Champagne reception
- 3 course plated lunch or dinner
- Afternoon tea (Afternoon sessions) or Canapes on arrival (Evening sessions)
- A full schedule of entertainment
- Complimentary programme
- Table service throughout with extensive bar and wine lists
- Live music
TO BOOK PLEASE CALL 01829 307 676
Whether coming to the show with family or a group of friends, the private boxes offer something for all. Located on the top floor with excellent views of the Main Arena, each box accommodates 10 to 12 people with allocated arena seating within the box enclosure.
Ideal for families with young children or small groups, offering an informal layout with flexible dining and beverage options.
- VIP car parking
- Meet & greet concierge
- Private box for the session of your choice with informal setting
- Allocated arena seats within the box enclosure to watch the show
- Glass of Champagne/soft drink on arrival with nibbles
- Cash bar available throughout
- Official show programme
- Childrens Christmas activity packs
- Food & drink packages available upon request
TO BOOK PLEASE CALL 01829307676
*Maximum of four under 5's per box, with six full paying adults