Food and Drink
- There are multiple places where a wide variety of food and drink options are available
- We have new premium food and bar outlets at our show this
- Find out more by checking out our food & Drink page by clicking here.
- There are multiple bathrooms available on all floors as well as easily accessible facilities for our disabled visitors.
- If you find any lost possessions, please hand them in to the front reception desk.
- Similarly, if you have any lost possessions, we will try our best to help you find them and get the to the front reception desk. If you report them to the front reception desk, we can tell our staff to have a look for your lost items.
- If you find you have lost something after you have left please call the M&S Bank Arena on 0151 703 7299.
- On arrival at the arena pushchairs can be left at the main desk on either the city side or riverside of the concourse level, where you will be given a numbered ticket so that you can collect your item at the end of the show.
Children's Pushchair Drop off
In the event of a fire, follow the directions of the M&S Bank Arena Venue Stewards and leave the building by the nearest available emergency exit. If you discover a fire: Inform the nearest available M&S Bank Arena Venue steward or a Show Official if one is closer to you.
The Liverpool M&S Bank Arena operates a full Event Safety Management system; Public address announcements will be made, and the emergency services will be notified. The Venue Safety Officer, who manages the Event Safety Stewards, will coordinate and evaluate the situation in the case of fire. The Venue Safety Officer will ensure the Fire Brigade is notified.
Health & Safety
The organisers of the Liverpool International Horse Show welcome you to this event at the Liverpool M&S Bank Arena. In order to make this a safe and fun event for everyone, we ask you to take reasonable care of your own and other people’s health and safety. If you see anything you think might be a risk to your health and safety and to that of others, please report it to a member of the Show Team or Event Safety Steward.
Although this event is not socially distanced and attendees are not required to show proof of vaccination or a negative test for entry, we have implemented a few additional measures across the venue to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit with us. Please do take time to read all the information below before you arrive at the venue.
- Hand sanitisers will be available throughout the venue and we encourage their use.
- Enhanced cleaning remains in place and the venue is equipped with air handling units that provide 100% fresh air throughout.
- The M&S Bank Arena remains a contactless venue.
- Face masks are welcome and encouraged however they are no longer essential.
- Venue check-in is available upon entry; however this is not mandatory.