The TheraPlate UK Liverpool International Horse Show is back for its fifth year and we’re on the look out for passionate, equestrian enthusiasts to help us spread the news about this year’s event and what’s in store whilst you are on your travels. We’re searching for eight Liverpool Angels from all areas across the North West.
If you have a love for all things equestrian and would like to get involved in this fantastic event, we want to hear from you!
Here’s how to apply
Simply follow the 4 steps below to apply to be a Liverpool Angel for 2019:
- Download and complete the Liverpool Angels 2019 Application Form
- We’d love to hear more about you, so please send us a quick video telling us why you’d make a great Liverpool Angel (no more than 60 seconds and filmed on your phone would be great).
- Send your completed application form and video to email@example.com by 9am on Friday 20th September.
- Pencil Saturday 28th September in your diary. If you are one of our lucky Angels we’ll be inviting you to have an exclusive peek into what we have planned for this years show. We’d like you to join us at a lunchtime briefing, which will be held at The Pullman Hotel, Liverpool.
Please note: a second briefing date will be held in November – exact date to be confirmed.
Why get involved?
As well as being part of a world-class equestrian event, being a Liverpool Angel has some fantastic perks, including:
- Gold tickets for 4 people to attend each amazing performance at the show (worth over £1,500)
- A limited edition Liverpool Angels hoodie and jacket, plus other branded merchandise (worth over £100)
- Earn bonuses for any group bookings you secure (10 or more people)
- The chance to get involved in promotional work (and get paid for it!)
What do we need from you?
- Own transport is a must
- Able to identify equestrian establishments in your region for active promotion of the event – hopefully these will fit in with places you visit and compete
- Above to identify targets where you feel it’d be possible to secure group bookings (e.g. schools, riding clubs etc)
- Access to a number of relevant Facebook ‘business’ pages or groups (e.g. community groups)
- Live social media accounts that you personally own and manage and are engaging
For any enquiries relating to the application process, please contact Emily Strickland via email firstname.lastname@example.org