If this year’s Liverpool International Horse Show is on your list of ‘must visits’ now there’s no excuse with a fantastic ‘Back to School’ Offer from the team.
Book 10 or more tickets and you will receive a fantastic 25% discount with one FREE ticket for the organiser as a thank you
Returning for the 4th year the show is a feast of world class equestrian sport and a programme of epic family entertainment. From the stylish elegance of the dressage to the fearless stunts of the Arena Cross FMX motorbike team this is a show that will have every member of your group on the edge of their seats.
Back for 2018 is the ever-popular Puissance and of course, Billy Twomey who will attempt to win the New Year’s Eve Liverpool International Grand Prix for the third time. Just add the stylish elegance of dressage to music and this is the ‘must see’ on the winter sporting calendar.
The show also includes the World Premiere of ‘Phoneix’ a fabulous spectacle of beautifully skilled horses, amazing acrobats and a pyrotechnic display of epic proportions; The piece has been specially choreographed for the show by the legendary Gilles Fortier and promises to be one of the highlights of the show.
And no Liverpool International Horse Show would be the same without the Shetland Pony Grand Prix, fabulous live music and a shopping village complete champagne bar to help you celebrate the New Year.
DATES: 28- 31 December 2018 at the Echo Arena, Liverpool.
Every performance will feature the Arena Cross FMX motorbikes, the Shetland Pony Grand National, ‘Phoenix’ by Gilles Fortier and live music from Rick Parfitt Junior.
The only choice to make is which equestrian delight you would like to watch.
There are a host of equestrian highlights to choose from depending on your favourite riders and sport.
- Friday 28th December (7pm) – U25 Show Jumping & Dressage
- Saturday 29th December – World Ranking Show Jumping & Feature Pony Class
- 7pm performance – World Ranking Show Jumping Ride & Drive (Horses and cars against the clock)
- Saturday 30th December – World Ranking Show Jumping & Mini Major Relay
- 7pm performance – World Ranking Show Jumping & Puissance (How high can they jump?)
- Monday 31st December – New Year’s Eve Warm Up & Amateur Show Jumping Finals
- 7pm performance – CELEBRATE! Welcome in the New Year with the Liverpool International Grand Prix, the Battle of the Sexes Knockout and of course our midnight celebrations with pyrotechnics to rival any firework display. A fabulous evening of entertainment for al all ages.
So, whether you are an avid equestrian fan or are just looking for an amazing way to celebrate the end of the year the Liverpool Horse Show has something for everyone. A feast for the senses whatever your age.
To buy tickets and for further information visit www.liverpoolhorseshow.com
The group size is limited to a maximum of 90.
To book your group in the first instance email: firstname.lastname@example.org